Chanelling my inner African Queen

13:27

I

Hey Darling! Today I wanted to interrupt your regular viewing schedule to let you know about this gorgeous brand  AYARHA. A while ago the owner contacted me to see if I would like to shoot her pieces and I was instantly so excited. These two piece bought out my inner African Goddess and I am living for it! 

I especially wanted to post this look on my blog at this time to showcase the beautiful work that black owned business owners such as Joyleen are creating to counter the work of those who work hard to make POC feel inferior and less than in today's society. 


 If you would like to follow my lead and also channel your inner African Goddess you can do so by using my discount code Grandykat15 at checkout to save ££££ off all purchases from the AYARHA site. 

Also I would to say a massive thanks to my incredible photographer Elizebeth Okoh check out her work @sewafolie on IG xxx.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. คาสิโน "Mushroom" can help prevent cancer or not?

    For eating is considered something we should take care. And take care is very much here. Because eating today is something that we have to pay attention to it. And for this site คาสิโน today Online gambling game providers also have some great tips on how to eat well presented. Because what kind of food is useful.

    And for this site คาสิโน ออนไลน์ ได้เงินจริง today. There are also tips to know about the "mushrooms" to help prevent cancer or not to be presented with mushrooms that have helped cancer. And mushroom family food It also helps in cancer as well. By the scientist did. It also found that the mushroom, shitake, mushroom, shikata, mushroom, mushroom is seen with high levels of anticancer agents.

    And experimented with animals eat mushroom extract Miata. Studies show that 40% of all animals can get rid of cancer. Another 60% of the animals can kill up to 90% of cancer and in mushrooms. Also contains polysaccharide. The beta-glucan is a substance that will help stimulate the immune system and reduce blood pressure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I appreciate every single one! God bless

About Me

Flickr Images