Mario Schwab S/S 15's got me good

08:27



I can't quite put a finger on which specific element about this collection got me, but non the less is got me good. As I scrolled through the images which captured the sensational craftsmanship of Schwab's work, I was awestruck by the air of minimalist beauty that cocooned every piece of fabric. I feel his work is so understated, yet completely mesmerizing. His work isn't the girl screaming at the top of her lungs to get heard above everyone else's chatter, it's the girl whispering slowly and eloquently, blowing the minds of the two people who are hanging onto her every breath. The clean cut's married with his structural elegance makes this for me, by far one of the best show's fashion month has had to offer. Yet another alumni of the Central Saint Martins haven, that I'm adding to my list of favourite designers you could say his work is sheer brilliance -quite literally.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. All of these are so amazing! I love how it has kind of a tribal vibe going on - especially the last one! Great post! :)

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. every look is great but i love the fifth one !

    www.madamedaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved the pieces in this collection, so beautiful :)

    another-diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my type of collection! I love the picture in the top right-hand corner, so incredible! I've never actually heard of his works but I'm glad I do now! Xx http://thestyleicon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How amazing is this collection. So much inspiration in this post!!


    CLAIRELOUISE

    ReplyDelete
  6. The clothes are well designed and the models walk out looking very nice. The most fashionable fashion walk.

    viva3355

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I appreciate every single one! God bless

About Me

Flickr Images