Green velvet + Loafers + 2inch platform =

09:28

A few weeks back I wrote a post dedicated to the 180° angle revolution that's swept the fashion-sphere yes the killer flats ofcourse. If you havent seen the post don't feel bad darling just check it out heree! :) So when I won this sammydress giveway I  knew the I had to bag myself pair and arent they just stunning! Green velvet+ loafers+2inch platform I think was just a combination destined to marry and honey moon for entirity in my closet. And the fact I got these bad boys for free only makes my happyness shoot way past the percentage that its socially excepted for a pair of shoes to make you feel whoops. Although they were a tad uncomfortable when I wrote them for the first time I reckon I just need to wear into them! 
 To check out Sammydress' other affordable glad rags click here because they literally have gorgeouss heels for less that £10 I know!!

Comment below on your fave shoes of the minute and add weather your digging these or would prefer if some dag a hole and chucked them in aha

Also Made in Chelsea's i.e the greateat show on earth is back on April the 7th the countown beggins hurrah! Thank you for reading have a beautiful day darl and Jesus love you xox


You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. These are the most beautiful shoes ever ! and YAY for MiC i watched the Ep 1 trailer earlier and am already stressed at the drama hahah
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk
    Vote for my blog here !

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg these are beautiful!! love the colour, and yes to mic getting back on tv, so excited <3
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete
  3. These loafers are CRAY...very unique!
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coolest loafers I've ever seen haha! I have a feeling it looks really comfy to wear! Love the color too! :D
    would you like to follow each other via google friend connect, by the way? Please let me know soon so I could do the same!

    xx Jillian
    itsjilliansday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect shoes!!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    xx

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the color/material of these are gorgeous. amazing find.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are cute, can't wait for a style post :)

    Flaws For Days x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I need a pair of those! Love love love them!

    Much love xxx
    www.christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love the shoes!

    I really like your blog :-) I follow you now on GFC.
    I would be happy if you follow me back!

    Have a great weekend dear.

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice post really like your blog!!
    check out my blog
    www.chanelly-chanelly.blogspot.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4806527/chanelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so nice, agreed - beautiful colour & texture!!

    Wouldn't normally be something I go for, but they're a really great find, and stand out a bit from the usual black/tan colours. Very nice!

    Shani xo
    www.stylehoney.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so beautiful! Loving the color!
    Anyway would you like to keep in touch? If so let me know so I can follow you back!
    xo,
    Stacey
    www.trendyoutings.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved the shoes

    Please visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I appreciate every single one! God bless

About Me

Flickr Images