The IT coat

06:14


The IT coat in my eyes is the number one autumn/winter must have and should be at the top of every shopping list(or never ending wish list if your anything like me). This is why ive created an entire post on the It coats of the moment! From those we've seen carelessly strutted down the catwalk to my very own the It coat is a must and even to those ! In creating this post it brought back memory's of me as a child when I saw the only purpose of a coat would be to cover up or to at least divert attention of an ugly matchy outfit that my mother forced me to wear (true story) little did I know that a coat is a fashion statement in its own right! 
Shearling coat similar here & here 

I actually rediscovered my very own it coats when we moved house in the summer as it had been in a box abandoned and unloved because I've literally had it for like 8years! Talk about an investment piece so i've just been itching to wear it out and was slighty wishing the summer away just so that it could be cold enough to wear it and now it is yayy! I just love the masculine vibe about it, I'm in love with the fur lapel and the fur on the inside too just feels like I'm being hugged by a polar bear (not that I know from experience)

Make sure to commnet below on the winter coats that you've got your eye on! I would love to know and of course have a fabulous weekend darls! xo

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. i loove this coat on you! absolutely gorgeous!! and the statement necklace makes the whole look totally unique!

    Check out my latest OOTD :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this coat. It looks so comfortable!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the lovely comment! <3
    Love the coat, it looks so cozy!
    xx

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I appreciate every single one! God bless

About Me

Flickr Images